||HKSFA 25th Anniversary Gala Dinner
||Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel & Towers
(Grand Ballroom, 3/F, 20 Nathan Rd, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong)
||Thursday, 2 November 2017
||18:30hrs - 22:30hrs
||Early Bird Rate
||Complimentary with VIP Code
||Complimentary with VIP Code
|CFA Societies Global Passport Program
*Early Bird Rate only applies to HKSFA Members and CFA Societies Global Passport Program registrants who register on or before 17:00hrs, Thursday, 31 August 2017.
Change of Registration Details
Please refer to your Registration Acknowledgement for Confirmation No. and Access Code.
If you have misplaced / deleted the confirmation email containing your access code, please contact the Event Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org or at +852 3468 7105.
The only accepted methods of payment are Online Pay Dollar (Visa or MasterCard) and or cheque.
Policy for Substitutions, Cancellations and No Show
- Email confirmation will be sent upon receipt of the online registration. Registrations are confirmed when HKSFA sends a written confirmation via email. If you have not received an email confirmation prior to the commencement of the dinner, it is the delegates' responsibility to contact our Event Secretariat by email at GalaDinner2017@hksfa.org or by phone at +852 3468 7105, to confirm their place.
- Registrations should be paid in full before the commencement of the dinner. Should the dinner fee remain outstanding, HKSFA reserves the right to disallow entrance to the event. Immediate payment is required upon completing registration details.
- All cancellation requests must be made in writing and be confirmed by email from HKSFA. An administration fee HK$50 will be charged for any cancellation of confirmed enrollment made on or before Tuesday, 24 October 2017.
- Refund of the dinner fee (less an administration fee of HK$50 per person) will be given for cancellation received on or before Tuesday, 24 October 2017.
- For payment made by credit card, refund will be handled through the bank, please allow 4 to 6 weeks for processing. The amount will be refunded to the paid credit card account.
- For registrants whose payment made by cheque or cash, HKSFA will arrange the refund cheque sending to registrants by mail.
- No refund will be given for cancellation received after Tuesday, 24 October 2017. For registrants whose payment method is "by cheque" but have not sent in the cheque to complete the payment process, they will still have to settle the event fee in full amount.
- Full amount will still be charged for cancellation, no show or enrolment made after Tuesday, 24 October 2017. This would include those whose payment method is "by cheque" but have not sent in the cheque to complete the payment process.
- Substitutions are allowed. Please notify our Event Secretariat 5 working days prior to the event. The rate difference for HKSFA member/CFA Societies Global Passport Program (Early Bird Rate @HK$1,600/Regular Rate @HK$1,800) and CFA Candidate/non-member (@HK$2,300) will apply if the substitute is a non-member.
- The Society reserves the right to change the venue, date or speaker of the event due to unforeseen circumstances.
|On or before 24 October 2017
||Full refund (after deducting HK$50 cancellation fee)
|25 October 2017 onwards